Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement for Women of All Ages
Some of the benefits of wild yam (progesterone) include decrease in symptoms of menopause and PMS, reduce risk of heart attack or stroke, normalize blood sugar levels, improve bone density, combat weight gain, reduce hormonal headaches, hair loss and more.
Estrogen dominance has been linked with hair loss, weight gain, cancer, memory loss, uterine fibroids, autoimmune conditions and fatigue according to Dr. John Lee’s book, Hormone Balance Made Simple.
This serum was specifically designed with women in mind by D. Gary Young and Dr. Dan Purser, MD, to reduce estrogen by increasing progesterone levels. Because of its formula it does not require cyclic use or rotation of skin sites unlike most progesterone creams.
This can be used for women of all ages including teens over 12 to help naturally regulate hormones cycles. It also promotes relaxation and aids in sleeping.
Contains seven essential oils including Copaiba, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Peppermint, Rosewood and Clove which all have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
This is one of my favorite products for hormonal balance for women. As we age, hormones are vital to our health as they prevent age decline, so therefore it is important to replace them naturally. Also check out Sclaressence, EndoFlex and Mister essential oils; and PD 80-20, Estro, FemiGen and Prenolone Plus Supplements for more hormone balancing products.
- What is in Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement?Progessence Plus Serum combines natural ingredients as well as essential oils. A brief description of each ingredient is provided below (not in order listed on container):
• USP Progesterone Derived from Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa) – Chemically similar in structure to steroids and certain hormones in the body. Has anti-inflammatory and hormone balancing properties.
• Vitamin E
• Caprylic/capric triglyceride
Also contains these essential oils:
• Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and pain blocking properties. It is soothing, cooling and dilating the respiratory system.
• Copaiba or Copal Essential Oil (Copaifera reticulata) has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties. It is a powerfull anti-inflammatory and helps the cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems as well as muscles and joints.
• Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri) has anti-depressant, ant-infectious and immune stimulating properties. The high sesquiterpenes level stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which elevates our mood and helps us relax (overcome stress).
• Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) has analgesic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is refreshing and uplifting and helps with anxiety and depression.
• Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) has antiseptic, antiviral, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is COX inhibitor (anti-inflammatory) and has one of the highest ORAC values of any plant in the world!
• Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica) has anti-infectious, anti-fungal and sedative properties. It stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin. It is calming and purifying.
• Rosewood Essential Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is emotionally stabilizing and sometimes used for depression.
- Documented Uses for the Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement:Abuse and trauma (mental, emotional and physical), acne, adrenal function, alopecia, arthritis, baldness, blood sugar levels, bone density (improves), breast cancer, cell oxygen level, coma, depression, endocrine system balance, endometriosis, estrogen balance, cortisol levels (lower), depression, fatigue, fibroids, frigidity (female), fertility, hair loss, hormonal balance and edema, hot flashes, hypoglycemia, hysterectomy, hormonal headaches and migraines, hormonal imbalance, hot flashes, impotence, infertility (women), inflammation, libido (lack of women), menopause, menstrual issues, cramps and PMS, multiple sclerosis, ms, night sweats, obesity, osteoporosis, pain, ovarian and uterine cysts, postpartum depression, skin, thyroid imbalance, weight gain and control and wrinkles.
- What Body Systems are Affected?Emotional Balance, Endocrine System (hormones), Nervous System, Muscles and Bones and Skin.
- How do I use Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement?Apply 2 to 4 drops daily on the area or the neck or where skin is thin for best results. For additional benefits, apply 1 to 2 drops daily along forearm. Keep to two applications per day. This product does not need to be cycled throughout the month of placed on different areas of the body. Individual needs may vary. Intended for topical use.
- Can this oil be used for Animals?Yes, it has been used for horses, especially mares with hormonal fluctuations. Apply a small amount topically to skin (belly).
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats especially if the quality of the oil is not pure. Citrus products and oils in particular when not therapeutic grade. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet or giving an essential oil supplement to your pet.
- What are the Safety Precautions?Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. Do not use in conjunction with contraceptives containing progesterone. The State of California has a precaution on the amounts that should be used at one time. Please follow the label instructions on the bottle. Application intended for external use only.
*Disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Statements, products, and techniques mentioned have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read the full disclaimer here.Share